Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome to Mos Publicus!

What is Mos Publicus?  Specifically, it translates from Latin as "Will of the People".  It's meant to be a clever play on words because I am Will and you, I am assuming two of you at least, are "the people".  This blog is and will be dedicated to socio-political thoughts, diatribes, rants and raves.  So, sit back and relax... As we are in the middle of the Mayoral election here in Ottawa, I will be posting often as I can.  However, for tonight I need some sleep after blowing up the twitter-sphere a little bit.

You can find me on Twitter. I am also on Linked in and on Facebook (though harder to find on the latter) and completely reachable by gMail.

Cheers,

W.

ps.  Tomorrow's first post will be on Ward 8 (College) to break down the campaigns of each of the candidates and explain why I believe the word experience is being over-stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment